Monday 17 January 2011

New bathroom countdown has begun...

Inspirational bathroom!

I have been dreaming of our new bathroom for 6 months now and I can't believe we have had to wait this long! Anyway, next Monday the plumber will be here ripping out the old bathroom.  Hurrah!


The yellow tiles, cracked sink, trickly shower, puddles of water on the floor will all be gone and I can't wait to see our shiny new white suite in place. 



I have yet to decide on the paint colour for the walls and I think I will wait until the tiles are all finished and then do some tester patches.  I have my farrow & ball paint chart at the ready!

Watch this space for the new bathroom which I hope to bring you at the end of next week.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Tut, tut, Michelle. Farrow and Ball?! Pah!
    Can't wait to visit when everything is finished!

    ReplyDelete