Tuesday 26 October 2010

Kitchen inspiration

Now that our project start is imminent I can allow myself to be inspired!  I think we will have cream or white units and a wooden worktop.  I like how the wood warms up the pale units.  One of my favourite things about this picture is the shelf unit on the wall.  I am on the lookout for a similar one.  It adds some interest and colour to the kitchen while still being functional.

Photos from ideal home and house to home
The inspiration from this picture is the pale sage colour on the walls.  I have been thinking for months that this is the colour I want for our new kitchen and this picture proves it is a great idea!



6 comments:

  1. it will be wonderful for you to put your own stamp on the property...oh how id love to own my own home- il keep dreaming hehe ;0)
    i have a similar colour on my kitchen walls-very pale white mint green...with white units will look lovely x good luck with it all ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the company Dibor? They seel a wall unit just like that. Hold on one sec and I'll find a link for you...

    Here it is. It looks pretty similar, doesn't it?

    Your kitchen sounds like it's going to look beautiful. I can't wait to see what you choose.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, I haven't heard of Dibor so thank you very much! Their website looks great. We keep changing our minds about which units to have in kitchen and where to put them all but still have time to decide as installing kitchen will probably be last job to be done. Have a good day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. White and wood is my absolute favourite!
    Lucky you getting a new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you okay, Michelle? You've gone all quiet and I'm missing your blogging loveliness so I thought I'd come over and check on you!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete