Sunday 26 September 2010

Home sweet home

Well, that is us back from our little holiday and what fun we had! It was great taking our little one in the swimming pool and we found a large soft play area which he loved too.  I think its safe to say our first holiday was a great success!

I realised when looking at my blog today that I have said it will be about the renovation of our bungalow amongst other things.  You must be wondering why I haven't really mentioned this yet!  Well, we are waiting for our planning permission to be approved and for the builders etc to be able to start work.  I will take some photos this week and post them so you can see all the before shots but it may be some time till we have finished rooms to show off!

It is very exciting to start thinking about the decor.  I am going to start gathering sample wallpapers and fabrics and furniture ideas and make some little mood boards over the next few weeks.  I will keep you updated!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I had been wondering if we'd get a peek!! Nosy, me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely time,welcome back!!beckyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been pondering this evening what I can actually photograph that is of interest and not too horrid!! I promise to post pics, horrid or not, this week!!

    ReplyDelete